Diver’s Tool Kit B Plus
Great Value! Save over 15%!
Divers Tool Kit B Plus
KFD Group were the pioneers of underwater toolbags and have custom designed the Underwater Tool Bag.It is made to withstand tough wear and hold a wide range of your diving gear. Specifically designed for use by professional divers,the tool bag is an essential addition to any diver.
TYPE B Diver Tool Bag– 2 zips on top
- 2 x Zip Compartments
- Zippers open opposite so when in bad vis you will no which zip to open.
- High quality zips that will only open when when you want.
- Stainless Steel Eyelets – will not rust
- 4 x Drain Holes
- size of bag 380(L) x 160(D) x 80(W) mm
- High Vis,so you will always know where your tools are.
- Compass has proven reliability for Saturation diving.
- For reliable underwater navigation, the Side-Scan Compass is hard to beat. Large, easy-to-read bearing indicators on our extremely bright OceanGlo luminescent floating card make quick work of navigation, especially in limited visibility.Feature List:
- Proprietary design ensures quick response and smooth movementTop or side reading Ocean Glo luminescent floating card absorbs light and glows approximately 7 times faster and longer than other materialsHigh visibility lubber lineLarge ratcheting bezelDirect and reciprocal index points
17cm Victory Green River Knife & Sheath
This is an incredibly sharp, serrated blade.
- It is light weight
- Has a highly visible moulded handle that affords good grip when wet.
- 316 Stainless Steel Carabina-will not rust.
- Safety lanyard which expands 150% of it’s orginal length.
- Extremely tough lightweight high vis. Sheath.
- It is the most popular professional Diver’s knife in the commercial industry.
- Comes with a lifetime guarantee!Victory knives are the most trusted diving knife in the offshore oil and gas industry. Top grade stainless steel with the serrated blade that just keeps on cutting and cutting.
Vernier Caliper Set
- This is a new plastic sliding vernier caliper
- It has finely honed jaws for exacting inside, outside and depth measurements
- This is economical and lightweight
- Has a thumb roller for ease of use
- Measures in millimeters and inches
- Graduated in 1 mm and 1/16″ increments
- It measures up to 150 mm and 6″
- The caliper measures approximately 9 5/16″ x 3″ (236.5 x 76 mm)
- PLUS also comes with a BONUS 3″(62mm) plastic sliding vernier caliper
Springs Coil Lanyard/Shock Line
- Use as safety lanyards on most diving accessories, knives, compass, cameras, lights, tools
- Attach to your Tool Bag
- Expands to 150 percent of its original length
Diver’s Tape Measure
- Strong Hard Wearing Fibreglass tape measure – 75kg breaking strength
- High Vis. ABS case.
- High Quality
- Perfect fit for Diver’s tool bag.
1.5m/60 inch Tape Measure
Ideal for use with Idents.